Each Training Area is complete with handouts, worksheets and case studies to help trainers get into the heart of each topic quickly and easily.
Your staff will become well-versed in:
- Creating Meaningful Connections with Campus Visitors
- Working Positively with Parents and Families
- Providing Excellent Customer Service During Campus Visits
- Role Modeling as an Institutional Representative
- Employing an Inclusive Approach
- Working Well with Various Populations
- Giving Competent, Confident Campus Tours
- Using Effective Communication Strategies
- Handling Difficult Questions, Situations and People
- Juggling Multiple Responsibilities
The binder also spotlights several institutions successfully implementing campus visitor experience initiatives that can be adapted for your needs.